Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eve...

On the eve of Hari Raya, I was very bored at home. There was nothing much I could do at home and I was still nursing my wounded heart. I still could not get over my break up. I really miss sex. Thinking of the previous great sex I've had made me horny. Since I can't get a real dick, I had to settle for the rubber dick I had.

I placed the rubber dick in my mouth in an attempt to wet it. Nothing beats having a real dick in my mouth though. After I'ver done coating the rubber dick with my saliva, I switched it on and start sliding the tip of the rubber dick against my pussy. Sliding it to n fro and slowly began inserting it into my pussy. The twisting and turning of the battery operated dildo is making me feel like I'm being screwed. I am getting hornier and wetter as seconds ticks by.

I can't help it but think of the times I had with my ex-bf. Initially the nice sex and cunnilingus he gave me however the thoughts suddenly turns into the times we quarrelled. The names he called me. 'SLUT', 'BITCH', 'CHEAP'. An idea struck me.. Maybe I could prove him 'right'. YES! I'll be the BITCHY CHEAP SLUT tonight! I'll simply go downstairs n let any guy get touchy with me!

I began to get dressed. Simple yet 'easily accessible'. A pair of open crotch tights which is kinda see thru around my butt and thigh areas, a very low cut top which I can easily slide my boobs out from the top and a jacket. I was contemplating on whether should I let my automated dildo be stuck in my pussy when I go downstairs or not. I ended up letting it stick in my pussy since I wanna be very wet and my mind was already flying 'high' due to the pleasure I was getting from the rubber dick.

I started to walk out of my house at 2:30am.. Ouh my! It was damn difficult to get my walking composure! 1stly, its due to the dildo having a difficult time trying to keep itself in my pussy due to my pussy being damn wet at that time. U guys knows how wet I can get rite? :) Due to that, I have to ensure that my thighs are closed when I walk and 2ndly, I was damn SEXCITED due to the dildo!

I walked to a nearby playground and sat at the bench and waited for a lucky guy whom will be seduced by me. Unfortunately, not many guys were walking around at that time. After about 30mins waiting and numerous times of me cumming, I saw a Malay guy walking towards my direction. I sprang into action. I sat down while leaning forward so that my deep cleavage could be seen clearly to the guy. My fair skin is a nice contrast to the black low cut top I was wearing helps me greatly in catching the guy's attention. I noticed that he was staring at me as he walked. YES! I got his attention. He was staring at me as he walked past me and I decided to wink at him. He was caught by surprise and he stopped walking and continued staring at me, well, at my boobs to be exact.

I waved my hand to call him over and he was more stunned. He turned his head left and then right as though confirming it was him that I waved to. I waved to him to come over again and he walked towards me. As he got close, I asked him, 'U like staring at this?' while I scooped up my boobs. He got speechless and I asked him again. He still could not answer me thus I pulled 1 of my boobs out of my top. 'Is this view better?' I asked him as I stand up and purposely let his left hand brush against my boob. I then took his left hand and placed it on my boob. There was no hesitance on his part. 'Squeeze it' was my instruction to him and like a disciplined soldier, he followed my instructions. His squeezings were abit unnatural at first however when he saw me enjoying it as well as letting out soft moans, he got smooth in the squeezings and I slipped my other boob out of my top.

After a while, I told him to sit down on the bench and I spread his legs wide. I went close to him till my knee touches his crotch and I could feel him alresady having a hardon. COOL! I leaned forward, rested my hands on the backrest of the bench and let my boobs slide around his face. Automatically, he starts licking my boobs and nipples. HE'S GREAT AT LICKING! As I almost cum due to the lickings as well as the damn dildo in my pussy, I took a few steps back n did some hips gyrating ala a sensual dance in front of him. He was fascinated and began rubbing his cock. Occasionally, I will split my thighs apart, exposing my dildo. He was unsure of what the object that was between my thighs and I did him a great favour and stood on the bench with him still seated in between my legs. I guided his hand to touch the dildo and he automatically slide it in and out. 'You are damn wet' was wat he said to me.

He removed the dildo and licked it. He placed the dildo on the bench and tried to get his face close to my pussy. He seems to enjoy the smell of my arousal. I played hard to get and teased him further by gyrating my hips again. When he almost get his face very near to my pussy, I'll gyrate and make it further again. He seems eager to taste me and I shall spare him the woes and in 1 swift move, I pulled his head hard towards me and his face met my pussy. He starts licking my hungrily and I began to REALLY moan. I couldn't take it anymore and I stepped down from the bench and swiftly unbuckled his jeans and pulled it down together with his boxers down up till his knee level. Thank God he's shaven and I gave him a quick, wet and slurpy BJ. Now its him who is REALLY moaning.

I really need a fuck and stopped BJ him, pulled him up to his feet and walked with him to the playground slide. I got on my 4s on the slide and told him 'FUCK ME!'. He wasted no time and started to enter me. I was really turned on and I came within minutes. Shortly after, I could feel him quickened up his fucking pace.I knew he was coming. A moment later, he took out his dick and told me to turn around. I did so and saw him stroking his dick near my face. YES! A BITCHY CHEAP SLUT ought to have cum sprayed all over her face. I helped him by licking his dick head and he starts shooting his load all over my face. DAMN! He was FULL of cum! I helped to clean him off my licking his dick clean. I used my low cut top to wipe my face. After taking my dildo from the bench, I immediately walked away. BOY! I guess that was his luckiest and eventful first moments of Hari Raya. :)

This is me in my attire while waiting for the lucky guy. This was taken by 'self-shot'.

So I guess, a BITCHY CHEAP SLUT has been defined.

16 comments:

  1. lovely....
    can i get a lucky chance too?? hehehe...
    i stay at pasir ris so cme dwn to pasir ris if you're horny and wet. i'll bring you to heaven.
    82271283 my number. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. time to release that inner self huh ?
    sounds like a hell of a fun for alot of guys out there soon... or whoever is going to get lucky with you =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous: hahaha... thanx for ur number... I'll bear that in mind ok, honey...

    DL: well.. just kinda frustrasted thus in a rebellious mood nowadays.. hahahaha.. Wonder who will be the next lucky guy... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm....juz looking at ur pics have gotten me all worked up now....nice poses and angles.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. let me take pictures of u in ur huggins!!!
    NN

    ReplyDelete
  6. kushkush83: hi honey... Thanx for your lovely comments.. ;)

    Anonymous: Really honey? And what pose would u like me to be in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any pose sugar!!!clik clik!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! you must be really high that night!

    drop me a mail sometime! mak_ww@hotmail.com

    we can have lots of erotic chats.. haha...

    and love this post of yours..

    *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmm just chance upon blog nice one are those tight or legging you're wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i see nice :) would love to run my hand on them :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ic ... no condom ???? dangerous... but nice .... nice fuck .. sometimes we cant control our horny pussy ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. any chance to meet u babe?love to lick tat puss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi
    you look so nice !! I love your pics . Please look on my blog.
    http://1pet-draussen.blogspot.com/

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  15. God only gives bawls to those who see the need for humility: take a lookit ‘MySoulAccomplishment’ first, girl, and meet me in Heaven Above where I shall be your servant-in-boxers for as long as you need.

    ReplyDelete