Saturday, September 4, 2010

The break....

Let me see...

I know this blog has been dead for quite sometime. I am so very sorry. I've been busy with work & my class. & also, at the same time, I've been trying to mend this broken heart of mine.

Yes,
I've broken up with the boyfriend. After a long time contemplating, I guess that is the best way. The breakup was not done in a very nice way, I've to be frank.
By the end of the day, no matter how much I love him, he is only with me because of that one thing - sex.
I mean, I understand that I do go around fucking other guys too but the thing is, I've no feelings for them, at all.
But getting to know that the guy you're with all this years is with you strictly for sex, yet at the same time, he is the one who has been saying those "I love you"s, well, the feeling sucks.

Anyway, enough about him.
So while mending this broken heart of mine (yes,it's still shattered), a dear friend of mine whom I've regarded as a brother, was the one who has been there for me. Lending me his shoulder & ears.

Apparently, during one such occasion, things got a little bit out of hand.
We were just hanging around in his room watching some sappy love story (yeah, my idea. I am heartbroken, remember?) when I started crying uncontrollably. With the intention of wanting to console me, I supposed, he kissed my forehead. & that's when I looked up & kissed him full on the lips.

I really do not know what has gotten into me, or rather us, but in the end, our hands were all around each other while our lips were still locked together.

We just went with the flow:
one of his hands unbuttoning my blouse and the other pulling my skirt up to my waist;
both my hands trying to take off his boardshorts.

He stopped kissing me for awhile, just to look at me. After which, he started nibbling my ears, licking it. Then proceeding to my neck and eventually my breasts.
Very gently, very subtly. It was as if if was ensuring that I am enjoying the moment.
By the time he went down lower, I could feel I was very wet & I was so sure that there would be a patch on the thong I was wearing.
He kissed me there through my thong, licking me at the same time. Even though there was a piece of cloth in between his tongue & my pussy, I was still getting hornier by the moment.

Eventually, using his finger, he pulled my thong aside & started "french kissing" my pussy. & while doing that, he used his free hands untying the knots at the side of my thong.

It was very difficult for me to control myself. I had to keep the volume down as his family were at home & we were in the room. I don't know if I shared this before but I am very noisy during sex.
So having to control my voice level was quite a challenge for me.

I needed to put his cock into my mouth before the fuck. I told him to stop licking my pussy and he obliged.
I wanted to go downwards to give him a blowjob but was stopped. Because he said he has yet to shave & he knows how I can get turned off by pubic hair. Hahaha..

So yeah, I didn't get to give him a suck but we did kiss somemore.
I couldn't take it anymore though so in the end i pushed him so he was lying on his back and I went on top of him.

I love riding, besides doggy style. So that was what I did.
But before I rode him, I teased him a little.

Positioning my pussy on his cock head, I insert it a little and took it out.
I rubbed the mouth of my pussy onto his cock head.
I did everything else besides inserting it into my pussy.

But I guess as much as I couldn't wait to fuck him, he too couldn't wait.
He eventually grabbed my butt & pushed me down, causing me to almost scream in pleasure.

I rode him like how I would ride any other cocks, with variation of speed; slow one moment, fast the other.
All this while, still trying to control my "noise" and watching him looking at my boobs bouncing up and down.

Then, all of a sudden, he pushed me & got off the bed.
Motioned me to come to the edge, I got into the doggy possition.
He fucked me reall hard & fast, with his left hand squeezing my butt & his right hand squeezing my boobs.
In between, he would lick my back & my neck, making me much more aroused, & eventually, i cummed.

Pulling himself out, he motioned me to sit on the bed.
So that's what I did, sat at the edge of the bed, facing him.
He was basically trying to jerk off his load and it was all over my face.

so, yeah. That's about it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're getting some sexy attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always know how to pleasure yourself...

    ReplyDelete