Sunday, August 15, 2010

Outdoor Quickie..

I was really2 bored these few days and starved of sex. I decided to visit the MIRC and made new friends there. I just need sex. Its been a long time since I got it from my bf. So I chatted with guys from MIRC and some really made me dripping wet with their conversations.

The pressure on my pussy is tremendous. Its throbbing real bad n needs to be fucked soon. Got to know a guy who is staying quite near my house and he drives. He offerred me a quickie to relive the tension dat's in my pussy. I subsequently agreed and we agreed on doing it outdoors, in his car.

I wore my tight low cut white dress with an open crotch fishnet stockings.. DATS ALL... Since it will be done outdoors, everything would have to be EASY ACCESS.. Hahahaha... I slipped up my bullet vibrator in my pussy before I leave my house so that I would be soaking and dripping wet by the time he arrives. At the agreed time, he arrives.. And he drives a CROSSROAD! OMG!! Its my favourite car!

He steps out of his car and greeted me. I noticed that his eyes are never off my boobs. His eyes kept staring back at my nipples whom were staring at him right from the start. He opened the passneger door and invited me into his car. As I opened up my leg to step into the car, he heard a distinctive sound of something vibrating. He asked wat sound was dat but I just replied nothing while I quickly kept my legs together again to mask out the vibrator's sound.

When he entered the car, he kept on staring at my boobs again. I just slipped my right boob out of my dress and asked him, 'Its better for you to see this way right?'. He was taken aback but i slowly guided his hand onto my boob. He massaged and squeeze it gently. I got super turned on due to the vibrator in my pussy as well as his touch. I began to let off soft moans n I can't seem to keep my thighs together anymore. Naturally, my thighs began to move about and occasionally was spread apart, making the sound of the vibrator audible.

He asked again about the sound but this time, I just spread my legs wide apart and guided his hand to my pussy. He was so shocked at how wet I am dat he can't wait to lick me. He immediately drove to a secluded multistorey carpark nearby and chose his spot. He invited me out and with me leaning against his car, he exposed both my boobs thru the top of the low cut dress and started licking hungrily. Ouh man! Its been a long time since someone licked me n my boobs hungrily! My knees turned jelly like. The feeling was superb... JUST WAT I NEEDED!

After he was done with my boobs, he opened the rear paseenger door of his car and told me to lie down with my legs hanging out of the car. I had no time to ask him for what but I just followed suit. All of a sudden, he kneeled down in front of me and started to LICK my drenched pussy! His tongue was super fast and with his variations of tongue strokes combined with the furiously vibrating vibrator, I felt like I am in HEAVEN!! I didn't last long... I shouted to him that I am cumming and pushed his head towards my pussy. My cum exploded and he hurriedly licked every single juice that came out of my pussy. OMG! He really was damn thirsty!

He wants more.... And yes... I WANT A DICK IN ME!I unzipped his pants and gave him a blowjob to prep his dick before him entering me. OH MY! He's thick! I LOIKE! After he's real hard, he opened up the rear compartment of his car and told me to lie down with my legs hanging out of the car again. I just followed suit and dis time, he folded my legs up wards and inserted his dick into my pussy... OUH GOD! We are fucking in the open, in a multi storey carpark! He started to rock me violently and he saw my boobs bouncing up and down and it made him go wild.

He then told me to turn over on my 4s and he doggied me... I love being doggied, espescially by a thick-dick guy... He was slapping my ass as he fucked me. He was also groping and squeezing my boobs from the rear as he fucked me.I could feel his dick throbbing as though he's cumming.. I heard him asking, ' Where shall I shoot my load?' and I just replied.' IN ME! CUM ON!' He rocked harder and I could feel his warm load in me and I cummed shortly after... Ouh My God! That's so heavenly.. I miss such intense fucking so much.. Now I seriously wonder when will my next session be...

8 comments:

  1. Can I have an appointment with you?
    Seriously, I want to try licking your beautiful boobs and your awesome pussy!

    I'm from Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad I am not from Singapore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HFF: Ouh really?? Hmm....sounds thrilling...

    Maxim C: Aww....Too bad... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you going to fuck HFF... it will be very interesting and sexy... record in video.. share over her..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am from singapore too u can contact me at my msn suaveguy28@yahoo.com.sg if u need help again :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, it's been so long since your last update. I have been checking your blog everyday but didn't hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. open crotch fishnet?? hmm gal u're a killer if i would be meeting u and see that i bet i will jump on you...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. acid: Hi honey... Y do u say that I am a killer? U wanna jump on me from which side honey... rear or front? :)

    ReplyDelete