Sunday, August 8, 2010

The reason...

Apologies to my dear readers for my constant MIA-ing. Things have not been working out well for me these days. The relationship with the boyfriend is on the rocks now due to some issues. I am still with him but I am not really sure for how long. Letting nature take its course. But sometimes, I just want to give it all up and walk away. But the thing with me is, I am afraid of being alone. I am too used to having a boyfriend, someone whom I can rely on when I need him around. Maybe I should give it a try, you know, letting it all go. But what if it doesn’t turn out the way I expect it to be? What if I end up running back to him because nobody wants me? So I am kinda hoping that you, my dear readers, are able to help me a lil bit with this. :(

Anyway, I know I’ve been quiet but that does not mean I’ve not had any actions in my life. Sex is a must, I guess, though it’s rarely with the boyfriend these days. I met one of my readers the other day after work. The plan was to just have a sit down session over coffee because he said he needs to be faithful towards his fiancée. Ok, won’t force him if he doesn’t want to. Afterall, I had an argument with the boyfriend earlier in the day so it kinda spoilt my mood.

At 6pm sharp, I left the office because he already sent me a message informing me he was already downstairs waiting for me. Since neither of us had a plan of where to go, he suggested we chill at his apartment. So we drop by a 7-11 to get some drinks & chips.

So we had some talks over drinks, while watching cable. I even saw a picture of his fiancée, & pictures of their engagement party. I started crying, not that I planned to, but rather, it came naturally because the boyfriend and I had plans. He lent me his shoulder, & without realising it, my arms just went around his waist.

Didn’t know what happen next but I definitely remember we started kissing. It was soft kisses at first, but then it got hungrier. We didn’t even stop to catch a breather & our hands were all over each other. The next thing I knew, we were both naked on his sofa, with our attire strewn all over the floor.

He then started kissing my neck, soft kisses. And eventually, he moved down, leaving a trail of kisses as he does that. Suckling on my nipples, so gently, it took me to a new level. I could feel I am getting wet, so wet. I didn’t even care if it may leave a patch on his couch. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, but at the same time, I am loving the foreplay he’s giving.

He went further down, started to kiss my inner thighs and eventually, he went for my pussy. Eating it like he has not eaten for the longest time. Sucking on my clit, licking it, & at the same time, using his fingers to explore the insides of my pussy.

He stopped for awhile, asking me if I wanted him to fuck me. With barely any sound coming out of my mouth, I muttered a ‘yes’.

He stood up, beckoning me to do the same. & he pushed me onto the couch. With both my knees on the couch, he fucked me doggy-style. Ever so gently at first, then it was rough. A mixture of speed, I was so close to having an orgasm. But I wanted to savour this moment. I tried to hold back.

He fucked me so good, I didn’t want it to stop. Its been awhile since I’ve had a good fuck with someone who’s not my boyfriend. As much as I wanted to control myself from cumming, I couldn’t. I came & I could feel my juice flowing out. Him, taking it as an indication for him to cum too, emptied his load in my pussy.

The warmth of his cum in my pussy. I knew I wanted more.

I sent a message to my boss, informing him that I will be taking urgent leave for the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment