Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lick it now, lick it good....

A million of apologies for not updating for the longest time. I was kind of busy with work since forever and I don’t have the time to even come online. That’s pretty sad, isn’t it?

Well, anyway, the day my boyfriend came back from his getaway with his mates, I was feeling all frisky. & since he gave me his car keys while he’s away, I decided to give him a surprise pick up from Changi Airport because I miss him so damn much. Plus, I don’t think I would wanna wait long for the gifts he bought me. Plus (again), I miss being fucked good.

Yes, from reading my update on the meet up with the winner of the competition, I am sure most you have guessed that I did not enjoy myself. Very disappointing actually. & due to this, I am thinking of whether I should actually have another competition of an almost similar nature because I don’t want to get disappointed again, you see. So my dear readers, what do YOU think? Share with me your views.

Anyway, back to picking my boyfriend up from the airport. I was waiting for him at the arrival hall after my work, still in my office wear. Wearing my black knee high skirt with my satin red blouse & blazer, together with my black translucent panty hose with my heels, I was ready to greet my boyfriend. & since my top is tight over at my breast area, it was a little peek-a-boo for my black satin bra. ;)

& wanting to be all ready for him, I decided to take off my thong before going over to the airport.

I know how much my boyfriend loves it seeing me in my office wear. That is also the reason why I decided to dress up a little bit more to work that day.
The thought of his touch & him touching me when I am driving was enough to make me feel so aroused while I was driving on the way to the airport. & I had to stop at the petrol station for awhile because I had to wipe off the juices off my pussy. Luckily for me, his flight was slightly delayed so I wasn’t really late.

& I definitely love the look on his face when he saw me at the arrival hall waiting for him.

I must have missed him so much that the moment he hugged me so tight till my breast was “squashed” onto his chest, I could feel my pussy throbbing. Not wanting to waste anymore time, we bade farewell to the rest of his friends while we walked towards the carpark hand in hand.

The moment we entered the car, we kissed each other so hungrily and I guided his hand to my pussy. He broke our kiss and smiled his cheeky smile & using his nails, created a little hole in my pantyhose. Now with both hands in my pantyhose, he actually tore it! He fingered me for awhile after that & I was so wet that when he took away his hand from my pussy, we could both see my juices on his fingers, which he of course licked off.

That was the purpose why I parked the car quite a distance away from the entrance where not much cars were around. ;)

Before driving off, I took off my bra and unbuttoned a few buttons of my blouse. The feel of the material was very soft against my skin and that further aroused my, causing my sensitive nipples to protrude through my blouse.

Driving off from the airport, we were deciding where to go.
It didn’t help at all when he couldn’t keep his fingers off me while I drive. And many times because of that, I couldn’t control the wheels and I swerved. Acknowledging the danger I was putting both of us as well as others into, he stopped his teasing. But by this time, I couldn’t wait any longer so I drove us to quite a nearby place where there wasn’t enough light nor people.

Unfortunately for us, that night, there were a lot of cars and we spent another 15minutes or so trying to find a “perfect” spot for both of us. I was already feeling very frustrated because I can’t wait any longer to feel his dick in me.

In the end, we parked at a place which was very well lighted but there wasn’t any cars around at all except for a couple of lorries parked in the carpark.

The moment we stopped, I immediately turned to him and we started kissing each other so hungrily, with our hands busy exploring the other. His fingers were fucking my pussy while his thumb was rubbing my clit. I wanted to give him a suck but was stopped because he said he went for a pee at the airport before collecting his luggages. Hahahahaha…

Since he was hard & I was wet, we knew we both want that fuck. So instead of the normal fuck at the backseat, we decided to do something different.

We decided to do it doggie style – with my butt facing outwards & my boyfriend standing outside fucking me. So that was what we did and while we were doing it, a cab came in. I think he must’ve saw what we were doing because he made a u-turn and exited from the place. Hahahaha..

& then, one of the lorries exited the carpark. That, we were not sure if the driver saw us but I wouldn’t mind at all if he did. ;)
I think by now, all of you should have know how much of an exhibitionist I am. ;)

I wish it could last a little bit longer but I guess we both miss each other so much, both of us cummed at the same time in about 5 to 7 minutes.

But I still love the feeling of his warm load in me. & since I cummed quite a lot, it actually flowed down my thighs. & my boyfriend, being a cheeky boy he is, actually licked it off. ;)

We both decided to end the night after that fuck session because we were both tired; him from his flight, me from my work & both of us from the fuck. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, i've been reading your blog a lot recently... but you have not been updating it... is everything ok?

    ReplyDelete