Monday, July 5, 2010

Winner...

Here's the winning email. Will be meeting you soon!
For the rest of you, enjoy!

I’d pick you up from where ever you want. But I only have one request from you; please wear as covered as possible. There’s a reason for this. Read on to find out more.

We’ll check in immediately because I do not want to waste any more of the precious & limited time I have to explore every inch of your body. But before all that, of course being a gentleman, I would order some room service for us to savour on. Because I would need every ounce of energy from you to react to what I plan to do with you.

I am going to undress you with my eyes while we both enjoy the lunch ordered but rest assured, my hands will be kept to myself. We’re going to have some small talks, a mixture of innocent & naughty ones, just to keep us arouse. More of getting you aroused actually because I am very sure that looking at you and undressing you with my eyes would be enough to keep me aroused.

Once we’re done with our meal, I am going to ask you to lie down on the bed, fully clothed still. I am going to treat you like a queen; doing everything I can to satisfy you. I am going to undress you slowly, unlike a little kid unwrapping his presents in the early Christmas morning. I will start from the top to the bottom & by the time I am done with it, you will be so aroused, you’ll me wanting me to fuck you there & then.

How am I going to do that? Meet me, and then you’ll know.

I am sure I will be in awe looking at the beautiful breasts of yours. While my left will be kneading your left breast, your right will be sucked, licked & nibbled by me. And after awhile, I will be doing it to your left side. Hey, they’re twins after all. I would need to give them as much equal attention as possible, right? By now you’ll be moaning for more and your body will squirm in pleasure by the magic of my tongue. And that is only the top, I’ve yet to reach the bottom. ;)

After a while, I will move myself slowly down south, leaving a trail of kisses on your tummy. And once I’ve reached my destination, I will stop for awhile looking at you. Seeing that you’re anticipating it, I will oblige. Kissing the lips of your wet pussy and smelling your arousal, my favourite kind of scent. Sticking my tongue out for some action, you’ll moan in approval the moment it touches your clit. I worked on it more, knowing that that is one of the most sensitive spot for a woman, while my fingers get busy exploring the insides of your wet pussy.

Hearing you scream wanting more, I’ll oblige. Because for today, you’re my queen.

I’ll lick and finger you to your pleasure. And when you screamed you’re cumming, to I’ll do even more. I want to taste your juices, I want it so much. And that’s exactly what I wanna do. And that’s what I am gonna do.

Licking your pussy dry of your juices, leaving only some to act as lubrication, I positioned my hard rod to the entrance of your pussy before ramming it hard into you, because I read you love it rough? I will ram my hard rod into you before doing it slow and steady. Giving you some differences in the stroke of my hard rod, I look at your face as you enjoy the pleasure I am giving you.

While fucking you, I would give your neck and breast some needed attention. And I know doing that will just make you cum even more.

And the moment you scream you’re cumming, my strokes will just be faster. Because I want to cum with you.

I gtg now because I am going to explode anytime soon. Writing this email, visualising doing it to you while looking at your pictures, I cant wait for it to come true soon. I’ll email you my pictures in another email.

No comments:

Post a Comment