Thursday, July 8, 2010

That secret redezvous...

So I met the winner the day before yesterday. Picked me up around 2pm at the MRT station near my place before off we went for that secret rendezvous of ours. & as per his request, I was actually quite covered in terms of my dressing. Felt a little weird for awhile there. Maybe because I am not used to it. Hahahahaha..

I wore my tights with my tube dress over it & a blazer which I usually wear for work. I guess that's "covered" enough, right? I was feeling all so hot while waiting for him though due to my blazer.

Immediately upon checking in, we went through the menu for some room service. And after we are done with our ordering, he unpacked his bag & from what I saw from the bed, there were strawberries, chocolate syrup & whipped cream. My all time favourite combination. ;)

He was a little shy though, and I felt that our conversation was vey much one-way. It turned out that he was nervous because he was afraid that his fiancee might find out. Hahahhaa...

Anyway, whatever happened didn't really go according to how it was in his proposal. That's so sad. I couldn't wait anymore, I just needed to see how he was in sex. Taking the initiative, I went towards him and started nibbling his ears. But that is not according to how it's meant to be. So once I know he's comfortable enough, I stopped my teasing.

That was when he started to peel off my clothing, layer by layer. Starting with my blazer, unbuttoning one by one and with each button unbuttoned, he gave me a light kiss on my face. Followed by my dress, which he slowly & gently pulled over my head. & then he left his kisses all over my body. Kissing me till he reach my tummy, "hanging around" at the area around my navel. Using his fingers, he pulled down my tights ever so sensually. & while doing so, he kissed whichever area of my body which was exposed by taking of my tights all the way till my ankles.

Wearing only my birthday suit, he explored every part of my body with his lips. His hands were massaging my breasts. His lips met my nipple, nibbling my nipple while another hand massaging the other. Did the same to the other side. I was moaning in pleasure and that was when he moved down south to where my pussy was throbbing and wet, waiting to feel his tongue on it.

Making his way down my kissing my body, his lips met my pussy. Kissing it and after a while, flicking his tongue on my clit, sucking it. And after awhile, he used his finger, inserting it into my pussy. Rubbing my gspot with his finger, I was so close to cumming. & I think he knows I am cumming so he just did it faster. & with that, I came so strong and He just sucked my pussy dry.

He came up, positioning his dick to my pussy. Looking at me he rammed it hard into my pussy. Fucking me hard. Unfortunately, there wasn't any varying stroke as how it should be according to the email. But I was too turned on, it didn't matter anymore.

Fucking me so hard and fast, he didn't stop.

& within a short time, he came, in me.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if I could be lucky enough for the next session?

    ReplyDelete