Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Goodbye...

Before the boyfriend left for his holiday with his mates, we had to do what we had to do. ;)

So we met the other day with only one agenda. The boyfriend told me he’s gonna miss me while he’s gone for 10 long days. And even so, it may not necessarily mean that we will meet the moment his plane touched down, right?

So 2 days before he left, we met and we checked into our normal secret hideout. ;)

The only difference this time is, we don’t spend the whole day just fucking like rabbits. But rather, we snuggle close to each other, sharing our warmth in that icy cold room, under the covers like those in the movies.

But when we fucked, it’s like there’s no tomorrow.

I love it when he licks my back, especially that “spot” on my back waist. The twirl of his tongue sends such sensation through my body, I don’t even care if there’s no foreplay involved, I just want him in me.

I love it when he used his hands, exploring every single inch of my body. The way his fingers run along the outline of my body.

I love the way he tease me, especially when he knows I desperately want his dick pumping me. If my pussy could talk, it would be screaming for attention. I love it when he licks my thigh but is ever so careful not to let his tongue touch my pussy, yet, he will breathe on my clit. That very little “vibration” sends tingles in my body.

And when I least expect it, he rams his dick in me, making me scream in pleasure. And with that he ever so slowly varies his strokes in my pussy, sending different sensations in me. Enough to make me cum & yet, still yearn for more.

I am going to miss my boyfriend when he’s gone.
10 long days without that familiar smell, that familiar tongue licking me everywhere and that familiar dick in me.

But I will be meeting the winner soon, ie. tomorrow.
Will update more to share with you if he’s able to satisfy me as how he claims he’s able to. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment