Saturday, June 26, 2010

The cave...

Hey YOU!

Yeah. I understand it's been awhile since my last update. Apologies because I've been too busy.

But I absolutely love the fact that the proposals keep pouring in. & just a reminder, today is the last day for the competition.

Anyway, to make up with my absence from my blog & lack of updates, I will present you a photo which was taken yesterday when I was with my bf. ;)

This was after our 2nd round of sex yesterday, if I am not wrong. The white stuff's my cum, apparently. Hehehe...

3 comments:

  1. some items need to be added to cum slower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have aiways like to watch your pussy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. anonymous: What do u mean hoeny? so what should be added to make me cum slower? ;)

    ante_swe: ouh... you are so sweet honey...

    ReplyDelete