Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Yum yum...

Hello my (horny)lovelies!
Have you've been good these days? ;)

For myself, it's the same old thing. Been meeting my boyfriend for (supposedly) innocent dates but eventually, the sexual vibes are too strong, we just could not keep our hands to ourselves! Hehehe.
I just love to push myself against him when we're on the bike and rubbing his cock through his pants while we're on the move. It never fails to harden! ;)

Anyway, I am here to do a little update of what happened yesterday. Yes, kinda fresh from the oven.
My boyfriend decided to drive instead of riding yesterday.
So we drove around Singapore for awhile & before we know it, it already started to get dark.
Feeling too tired from driving around, he decided to ask where we can just go and I suggested East Coast Park. I mean, it's been a long time since we last went there on a date. Time to reminisce the good old times. So driving along that long stretch of road, we were trying to find a spot where we can park the car. Of course we were looking for a dark place. Easier for us, just in case both of us feels horny enough for a quick fuck. ;)

Settled down in a spot and we moved to the back seat. Started kissing each other, & it must have been the chemical reaction because he got so hard, and I got so wet!
Suggested to push the back seat forward so we can lie down on the boot of the car. Continued kissing him while unbuckling his jeans. His hands was all over me too. Decided to remove my top, bra & my pants. I went commando so there wasn't any worries of removing my panties/gstring/thongs. ;)

Got on my knees and I was sucking him so hard. I couldn't stand it anymore so I decided to just get on top of him. Fucking him in public, with the possibility of getting caught was intensely arousing!
And while we were busy fucking, a car really drove in. Hahaha! But that definitely do not stop us from doing what we are busy with. Because for all we know, they're there for the same agenda as us. ;)

And apparently, the guy from that car exited his car to get to the backseat & before he did that, he got on the phone & smoking. Knowing he could see us, I purposely sat down, riding my boyfriend so hard, with my bouncing breasts in full view. Could see that he was looking at the corner of his eyes. That just aroused me even more, causing me to ride my boyfriend even harder. Of course all this while, my boyfriend was not aware with what I was trying to do. The fact that a stranger was looking at us fucking made me cummed so much, that my juices actually dripped onto the floor of the car. Hahaha.

I think the stranger must've known that I came because he went into his car right after that. ;)

Too tired to move, I just lay down for awhile.
& the next thing I know, my boyfriend started to run his fingers along my body.......

3 comments:

  1. SS: Your sex drive if off the charts. What a sexy erotic session. And I bet the fact taht you knew the other guy was watching made you ever wetter -- if that's possible. He must be so aroused when he fucks you because you are so eager for his cock. I just hope the next time you do something like that you bring a camera so he can take pictures of you in such an excited state and share them with us.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope i'm the lucky guy! 20 minutes drive to east coast from my place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHEHEHE... dat u have to wait, honey.. The competition is not closed yet..

    ReplyDelete