Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sneak peek... & updates of 'A Proposal'...

My bf's asleep beside me right now, in his own personal slumberland, snoring. Hahaha! Must be real tired with the 2 roleplaying scenes we did & the countless rounds of sex in between.

It's sexcitingly 'dangerous' for me to be updating this blog while I am beside him but that's a gamble I am taking, just for my wonderful (& horny) readers out there! So here's a sneak peek of some pictures my bf took for me jus now.

The lips my bf loves to kiss.. The mouth my bf love his dick to be in.. ;)

The nipples my bf loves to suck & bite. ;)

My swollen clit, right after my bf played with it using my bullet vibrator. ;)

Update on 'A proposal' :
Competition will end on 26th June 2010. & I will be meeting the winner in between 2nd to 12th July 2010 because it's during that time my bf will be away for a holiday with his mates. ;)
So there's still time for you to send your proposals at sexcited0@gmail.com. Bonus points will be given to those who submit their proposals with at least 1 picture of your erected dick. Extra bonus points will be given to those who dares to include their face too. Refer to the link if you missed out on the entry with regards to the competition. Remember to be very detailed in your proposal because the proposal that managed to make me feel aroused & extremely wet to a point where I'll finger myself or even please myself with one of my vibrators while reading your proposal will emerge the winner. & your proposal will be shared in this blog. Don't worry, just the text, not the photos submitted with the proposal.

I am so horny right now.
I think I shall just wake my bf up by feeding myself with his cock. That is definitely one of the best ways to wake him up, don't you think so?

Signing off with a very wet pussy,
S.S

6 comments:

  1. Like it ,love your site

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx honey.. do come by more often ya to be 'entertained'.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m here every day for looking at you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi honey.. that's so sweet of you.. enjoyed what u'ved read and seen so far, honey?

    ReplyDelete
  5. your a very horny and hot, like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Miss Casanova..

    Thanx for your nice comments.. Do come by more often ya.. *winks*


    S.S.

    ReplyDelete