Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sakura..... sakura.....

My boyfriend was caught in the rain the other day. Cooling weather these days did not give us a chance to practise abstinence. Haha. Like as if we want to.

We decided to check in, of course, to satisfy our guilty pleasure. An increase of $20 for overnight rate due to the volcano eruption was crazy though.

Undressed ourselves and lay down naked on the bed watching some show on tv. I decided not to waste anymore of the precious time so I started licking my boyfriend's left nipple knowing that that alone is enough to heighten his lust. True enough, the moment i started licking, his cock started to get semi-erected. And his hands will start stroking my back, knowing that is my "spot". Naughty! Licking and sucking his nipples just to hear him moan. Such pleasure.
And when he start licking my neck, that was when I couldn't take it anymore. My pussy was so wet, I could feel my juices flowing out. I so wanted to feel his tongue on my pussy. I know he would want that too. But I couldn't control myself. I had to have his cock in my pussy.

The thought of his thick hard cock in me was enough to make me scream with delight. I climbed on top of him and position myself proper and slipped his cock into my wet pussy. The pleasure! He loves it when I ride him, I know. So I rode him hard and fast, both of us not caring if people from the other rooms could hear our screaming.

I came within minutes and he too. The feeling of his warm cum in me was wonderful.
A few kisses after that was what ended the session.

And that was the first session of the night. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment