Monday, April 26, 2010

Touch me....

My boyfriend and I were hanging out at his friend's place last night when he decided to tease me. By stroking my back slowly, just the way I like it. Asked him to stop though because we were at his friend's place but boyfriend being a naughty guy decided to just tease me somemore. On purpose, if I may add. So I thought that I could stop him by resting my back on the couch but he continued by putting his arms around me and stroking my ear.

Oh my goodness!

I was feeling tad horny by then but I decided to control myself. I mean, we're at his friend's place after all. If we're in a private place, I would have stripped myself and him & dive for his thick cock.

He continued teasing me and I was getting wetter. Decided to message him despite him being beside me, "Baby, i am horny...". Obviously I couldn't say that because his friends were around. Giving me his cheeky smile, he replied my message and continued "torturing" me with his endless soft strokes on my back. I was so wet by then, I could scream in pleasure.

So, we decided to go off earlier than planned to go to our secret hideout. It was too late in the night for us to check-in because I had to leave early as both of us are working in the morning today.

Upon reaching the carpark to get his bike, boyfriend dared me to go braless all the way to the place. And me being someone who can't be dared, took up his challenge by taking off my bra right in there and then. Immediately, I could feel my nipples hardening. That was how horny I was.

The ride to the place seemed like to take forever. We didn't even bother stopping by somewhere to get drinks as usual. On the way to "our spot", boyfriend challenged me into walking exposing my breast by lifting up my top. WHich of course I did, and having the cold wind just makes me hornier. Hahahaha.

Upon reaching "our spot", I immediately take off my pants, left with only my top and my wet thong. My top had this high slit at the sides so it looked like a cheongsam. Not wannting to waste anymore time, we started kissing each other hungrily, with his hands all over me.

Boyfriend told me to lie down on the bench as per that night. Which I gladly did because that would only mean he is going to lick my pussy. I totally love it when he does that. Pushing aside my drenched thong, my boyfriend immediately lick me. The touch of his tongue on my clit was electrifying! I didn't care that we were in public and I just moaned loudly, without a care in the world. And within minutes, i actually came and of course, boyfriend actually suck my juices. Mmmmmmm!

Standing up, I saw boyfriend unzipping his pants. I was hungry for his cock, not only for my mouth but my pussy too. I hungrily sucked his cocked and i know boyfriend couldn't take it because he too, without a care in the world, started moaning loudly. I sucked him till he was solid hard and that just made me hornier. My pussy was hungry for his cock so I took off my thong and with one leg on the bench, I got into "position".

Boyfriend started ramming his hard cock into my pussy. It felt so good I screamed with pleasure. He spanked my exposed butt & squeezed it. I love it when he does that. He was fucking me so hard and so deep, I didn't want him to stop. The feeling of his cock in my pussy was a form of undescribable pleasure for me. He was fucking me for a few minutes, and I was in ecstasy. I didn't care if anybody were to walk pass and see us doing the deed.

And then, boyfriend took out his cock which was covered with my juices out and he came on my butt. The warmth of his cum on my butt made me hungry for more. And when he grind his still hard cock on my butt, it makes me yearn for it in my pussy. But time was running short and we really had to go.

Putting on my thongs and my pants, we made our way back to the carpark. I wish we didn't have to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment