Friday, April 30, 2010

A lil bit more...

A rainy weekday out with the boyfriend could only mean one thing:
check in.

Breakfast with the boyfriend and walking around the shopping centre.
The boyfriend decided to complain about a tummy upset. And considering he is very particular of where he will do his big business, it could only mean either going back to his place or checking into a hotel.
Obviously not the former because that would mean restrictions for both of us since his mom would be around. ;)

So we got on the bike, and without asking me of any ideas to go, he jus rode off. And once he turned left at the expressway, I knew straightaway of our destination. ;)

Went through our normal undressing before getting on the bed for a cuddle. The boyfriend decided to read the papers. So of course, I got bored. And to prevent my boredom, I decided to do some teasing while the boyfriend read the papers. My tongue could do wonders, I tell you. Just a flick of my tongue on his nipples, he already nearly got semi erected. So i decided to go further by licking, biting and suckling on his nipple while he was reading the papers to the extend of him not being able to take it, he just threw the papers to the other side of the bed. Hahahahaha.

We started kissing, our tongue fighting with one another, with much passion, and of course with his hands running on my back. Whispered in his ears, telling him that I wanna suck him, to which he gladly agree. Sucking him just the way he liked it, licking and all. Finally, my right leg went across his body, and got into the 69 position. I think I caught him by surprise but I could also at the same time feel that he was hungry for my wet pussy just like how I was hungry for his hard cock.

I couldn't take it anymore, I turned myself to face him. And immediately, I inserted his hard cock into my wet pussy, riding him slowly, savouring every stroke, while kissing him and tasting my juices in his mouth.
I never liked it slow so I decided to just do it fast. His hands grabbing my arse, and squeezing it, just made me hornier than ever.
And the fact that while I was riding him, I was also looking into his eyes, it just made the sex more passionate.
Love it!

I came within minutes, I just couldn't take it. The boyfriend just smiled. Apparently, he said my reaction when I cum is very interesting. Hahaha. I have no idea what he means by that.
Continued rocking on him because he has yet to cum. I went really fast that I knew I was going to cum the second time.
The only difference is that the boyfriend came with me. I love the warm feeling in me when he cums in me, really. ;)

4 comments:

  1. wanna try me cumming in u while u cum?

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY?! U would really give me a chance to cum in u while u cum? WOW! When will dat b? I can't wait for dat to happen, baby..

    ReplyDelete
  3. well anonymous, first i need to noe ur identity. email me so we can make further arrangements. sexcited0@gmail.com. here's hoping to hear from u VERY soon! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete