Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby... i am wet....

I am horny.
And the boyfriend's working.
I am so wet & horny, I decided to send him a message.

"Baby, I m so wet right now. I wish u r here with me so u can lick n suck my juices n play with my clit with ur tongue. Then ur hands kneading my breasts juz the way i like it. u will insert ur finger into my wet pussy whicle licking n sucking on it till i cum. Then u will slowly come up n suck on my breasts b4 kissing me on the mouth, letting me taste my own juices n at the same time, inserting ur hard cock into my wet pussy, slowly. Then u will rock urself slowly, ur cock will b in n out of my pussy. Up to a point when i will beg u to juz fuck me harder n faster, then only will u ram ur hard cock into my pussy, making me scream wif ecstasy n begging u for more. U'd like dat?"

No comments:

Post a Comment