Friday, May 7, 2010

caress me....

Wow! It's been awhile, hasn't it?
It's not because my bf & I never meet for our secret rendevous but more of we've been meeting a little too much for a fuck that when he sent me home, I'll be shagged out to even touch my laptop.

Let me share a little about one of our romping sessions.

My bf was supposed to pick me up from work the other day. But apparently he overslept so I had to travel to the east side to meet him since I didn't want him to waste anymore time. And since it was raining by the time I reached the location, the bf suggested I drop by his place, since his family's not around, to wait for the rain to subside.

The bf was randomly sending me smses on how he is walking around the house with only his boxers. Cheeky, isn't he?
And he randomly said that he will be opening the door with his boxers only. Teasing me through the sms is something he is really good at.
And by that time, I could feel mysellf getting arouse, a little wet.

Upon reaching his place, rang the doorbell and he opened the door. Pulled me in and he started kissing mem hungrily while not being able to keep his hands to himself. That is enough to make me feel so hot. Slowly, his hands unbuttoned my top, letting it fall onto the floor. Next was my skirt, and by this time, I was so wet my thong was already drenched.

He continued kissing me, one hand fondling my breast and the other squeezing my butt. Leading me towards the kitchen area, he carried me up onto the bar area, letting me sit. And then, he knelt down on the floor, with his face right in front of my drenched pussy. Seeing him inhaling the smell of my love juice was so arousing. Using only the tip of his tongue to touch my clit, he managed to send and electric volt through my body. Seeing my reaction, it was enough for him to continue eating my pussy. ANd since I couldn't control anymore, I pushed his head towards my pussy while screaminng in pleasure. I came into his mouth and the view of his sucking licking my juices was turning me on even more.

Not wanting to waste anymore time, he aligned his cock in front of my pussy. And me using the bartop to prevent me from faling, couldn't take the wait anymore, begged him to fuck me hard . And fucking me hard was what he did.

My juices were flowing on the table as he pumped his cock in and out of my pussy. The same table his family used for meals. But it was the heat of the moment, we didn't care. All that was in our minds was that we just want that fuck.

I think I've ever blogged about how much I love it when he release his load in me. So, once again, that day, the feeling of his warmth in me made me just hungry for him and his cock more than ever before.

ANd considering this incident when we fucked each other silly on the bartop, I don't think I'll ever be able to eat on that table without imagining how we had a great fuck with my juices flowing all over the tabletop. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment