Sunday, May 9, 2010

The essentials...

My 38DD. One of the nights my bf decided to come over to my area just to hang out but I decided to "reward" him for making the effort to travel all the way; by meeting him braless and in white. ;) I can really see his hardon when he saw my nipples staring at him thru my white top. I simply love to tease him.. ;)

The dick that never fails to satisfy my needs every single time. It may be short but its thickness never fails to stretch my juicy tight pussy each time his lovestick enters me.. He's always been wanting anal but his thickess is giving me the creeps.. So should I give anal a go? Comments pls.. :)

My booty my bf loves to smack. My bf loves to slam me hard each time he doggy me.. Dis is also the ass my bf loves to grind his dick against. I simply love it when he grinds his dick on my ass. I always go commando all the time, except of coz during that time of the month. Bf always enjoy it when i go commando as my juices will seep thru my pants when I get wet.. Ouh yeah.. I am the kind who will get really juicy n wet when stimulated. No wonder bf LOVES to lick my pussy and enjoy my pussy juices in his mouth and all over his face.. U guys love big asses n juicy pussy like mine? Comments?


Happy mothers' day to all! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely give anal a go! It's a crime for an ass as good as yours to go unfucked. Better still, treat us to before, nicely fingered and lubed, and freshly fucked pictures... ;-)

    ReplyDelete