Sunday, May 23, 2010

A treat..


The bf & I decided to meet to check into a hotel.. I brought along the vibrator he bought the other day..
Being cheeky, he decided to ask me to masturbate in front of him while he video-ed me & without much questions bluetooth-ed the video to me..
Of course he doesn't know the real reason to why I wanted the video.. ;)

So I would like to share this video with my wonderful (& horny) readers out there.. All this while it has been words & photos only.. So now, 2 video for your viewing pleasure & you can hear my voice & my moans/scream.. A form of thank you for your suport for this blog thus far.. ;)


This was the beginning part, not really much moaning because I just started masturbating & has yet to reach my climax..


This is when I was cumming.. Believe it or not, I came twice within this short period of time..
*There's screaming in this video.. Remember to adjust your volume, especially if you're at work.. ;)

**Updates on "A Proposal"..
Thank you so much for the overwhelming response.. Didn't know I was going to get so many response.. The winner will of course get to meet me to make your fantasy with me into a reality.. It's really a tough fight, so if you wish to be above the rest, send me photos, especially photos of your manhood, preferbably erected.. ;)

11 comments:

  1. I would love to fuck you hard...let me know if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi HFF..

    Any particular reasons to why you wanna fuck me hard so much?

    S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was amazing..
    would you take a 18 year old cock

    -henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Henry honey..

    Mind telling more abt urself? I dun just take any cock dat is up for grabs, honey. Maybe you could email me n we have a chat 1st? Maybe by u emailling me ur dick pix , it could help me decide too.. Cheers!


    S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mm sure,
    whats your email?

    henry

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi henry..

    its sexcited0@gmail.com honey..
    looking forward to reading ur email..


    S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gosh, SS, those were great videos and I loved it when you spread your lips at the end of the second one. You obviously have a high sex drive and your clit is very sensitive. Oh, to put my tongue on those lips and clit. I'm sure the taste and smell and the feeling on my tongue would be a total turnon. I hope you keep posting videos so your loyal readers can continue to enjoy seeing your pussy get very wet.

    I'm sure your readers want to savor more videos.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi FD..

    glad dat u luv the videos.. so what abt me spreading my lips dat u luv so much, honey? I'll definitely post more videos when opportunity comes.. I wonder how can some people luv my videos n photos when some people says i m fat and makes them wanna puke. I know I am fat.. i nvr deny it.. thanx to my loyal readers who keeps me going this far.. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, SS, I think it's just very intimate for you to spread you lips. What can I say, it's just a turnon for me. You know when you look at something and like it, that's my reaction when I see your lips spread.

    As far as far as people saying you're fat, it's a pet peeve of mine that skinny fashion models who look like they need a meal have become the fashsion standard. I prefer women like you who have real curves. Women are supposed to have curves and you do. So celebrfate your body and keep sharing the pictires and videos and delighting your viewers who appreciate curves on a woman. And don't say you're fat, say you're Ruebeneque. You know those paintings by Reuben and another masters a couple of centures ago. All their models had plenty of curves.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanx for appreciating all my curves, FD honey.. I would luv to b licked on every single curve that i have.. Simply said, every single part of my body is a curve.. Its been a long time since I was licked on every single inch of my skin.. Come to think of it, I miss that being done on me SO DAMN MUCH..

    S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at your masturbate video every day , cant stop with that.

    ReplyDelete