Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sexcitingly attired for ThickSTEAK..

This was what I wore when I met ThickSTEAK the other day..
A plain white see thru longsleeved top and a super see thru
dark grey leggings..
YES.. I m braless and pantyless..
U can see how short the white top is.. Just enuff to cover
my huge butt..
And the top will slide upwards whenever I sit or bend over.. ;)
Any comments? *winks*
Enjoy the pics....

1st look of my body..

Something staring at you?

My rear end.. Is the dress short enuff?

A pose by the wall.. The dress rides up as I bend over..
exposing my butt a little..

A little close up shot.. I am wearing a super see thru legging..

The dress rides up higher.. Half of my butt is exposed..
Like wat u are seeing? Is my butt nice to be banged?

Side view ofmy 38DD boobs..
Nice?

Turning a little more for more view of my boobs..
Can you spot my smile?

My naughty tongue sticking out..
Where do you want my tongue to be?

Another view of my hard to find 38DD boobs...
Sexciting?

Almost frontal view of my boobs..

View of my boobs if you crawl towards me after licking my pussy..

Me lying on my side..
So...Do you enjoy what you've seen so far?
Kindly leave your comments, tags or email me if you wanna have a
chat with me privately..
I am so sexcited to read your comments, immaterial of positive
or negative comments..
I am waiting patiently for your comments..
CHEERS!
*winks*
Sexcitingly Sexcited

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Oh, to squeeze those lovely boobs of yours. What a treat that would be. Hope you will post more. And getting my tongue on your pussy would, hopefully, drive both of us wild.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi FD..

    Thanx for your kind words.. I'll post more pix when I have the opportunity.. cheers..


    S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to squeeze it while fucking you hard in doggy style!

    hope to meet you sometime here in sg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooohhh! Doggy is INDEED my favourite style.. And squeezing on top of doggy style is HEAVENLY!!

    S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great... and you look like a woman who can handle a few cocks at a go...
    i'd be honoured if i'm among one of them =P

    i bet your pussy will flow non stop

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi DL..

    Thank u for your compliments. I am touched and honoured by your words. Sadly, I've never tried more than 1 cock at a time. *winks*

    S.S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you live life once... dare/care to try it all?

    DL

    ReplyDelete